GOBA is coming through Carey on Tuesday, June 20th for lunch. Our town is expecting 1500 riders plus employees and family.
The lunch stop will be at The OLC Shrine Park from 8 am – 1 pm.
So far, Carey Music Boosters and Wyandot Cares have signed up to provide food at the Park. Cassie is looking for two more not for profit groups to also provide food and beverages. Please contact Cassie on her cell at 419-310-2427 or at The Chamber Office 419-396-7856 if you are interested in this fundraiser for your group.
The Chamber is also putting together a booklet with a map and advertising opportunities. The booklet will be given away to the riders the day before they come to Carey.
The purpose of the booklet is:
- To promote Consider Carey
- To advertise local restaurants and their menus to encourage riders to also eat uptown
- To advertise local businesses and their wares (we are working on collecting items that were purchased and taking them to Findlay on Saturday for pickup)
- Two main sponsors ($200 each) – Front page in color (One sold)
- Business card-sized ad (Color) with location placed on map ($20)
- Menu for restaurants
- Specials for GOBA riders
All other Chamber members will have their business name placed in the booklet for free.
Crafters are welcome.
We are also in need of Entertainment for the day. If you have a group who would like to provide an hour of entertainment, please let me know.